|| New York City Contractors License
How do I get a New York City Home Improvement Contractors license?
Any person or business engaged in the construction, repair, remodeling or addition to any land or building used as a residence in New York City must have a Home Improvement Contractor license. Included under this contractor license is the construction, replacement or improvement of driveways, landscaping, terraces, patios, swimming pools, fences, porches, garages and basements. Also included are other improvements to structures build on land that is adjacent to a home or apartment building.
I am an expert at getting you a NYC Home improvement Contracts license. I prepare the forms and teach you all about the exams and tests that you need to complete. We make it simple for you. I guarantee it!
Due to COVID19 there is a tremendous need for construction contracting companies in NYC Businesses are required to remodel to meet NYC Board of Health Requireents which has produced a shortage of both comercial and residencial contractors. Government stimulous checks, PPP loans and federal disater loans have further increaed the need for the following trades: carpernters, plumbers, electricians, roofers, Siding installers and general Handymen.
Thomas McGovern, MBA, CVA
Are you a new Contractor looking for Business?
I have several establish contracting business wher the owners are retiring that are for sale. Please call me to discuss the prices and details
Are you an established Contractor looking to retire?
Call me to discuss selling your businesses or adding a working partner.
Thomas McGovern, MBA, CVA
HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTOR (100)
DCA Licensing Center
42 Broadway, 5th Floor
New York, NY 10004
For more information, call (929) 290-8609
Or visit Advantage Brokerage, INC
164-03 89th Ave
Jamaica, New York
- Call me
- Thomas McGovern, MBA, CVA
- LICENSE DESCRIPTION:
- A person or business must have a Home Improvement Contractor license if engaged in the construction, repair, remodeling, or addition to any land or building used as a residence. This includes, but is not limited to, the construction, replacement, or improvement of basements, driveways, fences, garages, landscaping, patios, porches, sidewalks, swimming pools, terraces, and other improvements to structures or upon land that is next to a home or apartment building.
- This description is only a general explanation of which businesses need to have a Home Improvement Contractor license. You may not begin work as a Home Improvement Contractor until you have received your license document.
- ADDITIONAL DCA LICENSE YOU MAY NEED:
- If you solicit, negotiate, or offer to negotiate a home improvement contract with a property owner, you must also obtain a Home Improvement Salesperson license.
- Note: New York City businesses must comply with all relevant federal, state, and City laws and rules. All laws and rules of the City of New York, including the Consumer Protection Law and Rules, are accessible using the Public Access Portal. For convenience, sections of the New York City Licensing Law (and Rules, if enacted) are available as a downloadable handout.
- Please note that businesses are responsible for knowing and complying with the most current laws, including any City Council amendments. The Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) is not responsible for errors or omissions in the handout. The information is not legal advice. You can only obtain legal advice from a lawyer.
- ADDITIONAL CITY PERMITS YOU MAY NEED:
- Sidewalk work requires a permit from the NYC Department of Transportation. Call 311 or visit www.nyc.gov/dot
- Home improvements that involve plumbing, electrical work, pointing, or extensions to a residence require a permit from the NYC Department of Buildings (DOB). Call 311 or visit www.nyc.gov/buildings. Note: Only contractors licensed by DCA can apply for DOB permits.
- If you plan to haul or transport waste resulting from your business operations, you must obtain a Class One Self Hauler Registration from the New York City Business Integrity Commission. For an application and more information, call 311 or visit www.nyc.gov/bic
- APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- Before You File Your DCA License Application:
- You must obtain the following required documents before filing your application. Although DCA does not require submission of these documents in order to process your application in person or online, DCA reserves the right to request and examine the documents under section 20.104 of the New York City Administrative Code.
- Applicable Business Certificates based on your Business's Legal Structure
- Sole Proprietorships operating under a name other than your own must file a Business/Assumed Name Certificate with the clerk of the county in which your business is conducted.
- Sole Proprietorships doing business under your own name—and not under a trade or Doing-Business-As (DBA) name—do not need a Business Certificate.
- General/Business Partnerships must file your Partnership Certificate with the clerk of the county in which your business is conducted.
- Corporations, Limited Partnerships, Limited Liability Companies, or Limited Liability Partnerships must register and remain active with the New York State Department of State. Active status will be verified by DCA prior to license issuance. You can confirm the status of your business entity at NYS Web site. If applicable, you must also file an Assumed Name Certificate for your business.
- Businesses incorporated out of state must obtain a Certificate of Doing Business in Good Standing from your home state’s Secretary of State and file this with an application for Authority to Conduct Business in New York with the New York State Secretary of State.
- When You File Your DCA License Application:
- Below are requirements when filing your license application:
- Basic License Application
Applying for the license online does not mean the license is automatically approved. A major credit card is required to submit applications online. Convenience fees apply. After reviewing application requirements, please click the Apply Online link at the bottom of this Web page to submit your application online.
- For in-person application submission, applicants can download and complete theBasic License Application Form (in PDF).
Sales Tax Identification Number OR Certificate of Authority Application Confirmation Number
The Sales Tax Identification Number is the 9, 10, or 11-digit number on your New York State Department of Taxation and Finance Certificate of Authority. You must enter this number on the Basic License Application form. If you have not received your Certificate of Authority, please enter the 6-digit confirmation number you received when you successfully submitted the application for a Certificate of Authority.
- To obtain an application for a Certificate of Authority, visit the NYS Department of Taxation and Finance online at http://tax.ny.gov or call (518) 485-2889. Allow four to six weeks after applying to the New York State Department of Taxation and Finance to receive your Certificate of Authority.
- Proof of Business Address
Submit a copy of ONE of the following documents as proof of business address:
- utility bill, dated within the last 90 days (e.g., telephone, gas, electric, cable, or water) OR
- current lease or deed in the name of either the business or individual listed on license application OR
- current rent or mortgage bill OR
- current license or permit issued by New York State or another New York City government agency that shows your business address
- Proof of Home Address
Each individual listed on the license application must submit a copy of ONE of the following documents as proof of home address: If an individual lives at another person’s address, provide:
- utility bill, dated within the last 90 days (e.g., telephone, gas, electric, cable, or water) OR
- current lease or deed OR
- current rent or mortgage bill OR
- driver’s license
- letter signed by the leaseholder indicating that the individual lives at the address AND
- ONE proof of home address (per above) with the leaseholder’s name
- Fingerprints and Processing Fee
All sole proprietors, general partners, directors, corporate officers, and all shareholders owning 10% or more of company stock must be fingerprinted at the Department of Consumer Affairs (DCA) Licensing Center. EXCEPTIONS: Any person who currently has fingerprints on file with DCA does not need to be fingerprinted. DCA has fingerprints on file for anyone who provided fingerprints within the last three years and for those who provided fingerprints for an active DCA license. Each person who must be fingerprinted must visit the DCA Licensing Center, located at 42 Broadway, 5th Floor, in lower Manhattan, with photo identification (ID) and pay a $75 processing fee by check or money order, payable to NYC Department of Consumer Affairs. Acceptable forms of ID include:
- driver’s license or non-driver’s license identification issued by a State Department of Motor Vehicles
- license or permit issued by a government agency
- alien card/green card
- a City, State, or Federal employee ID card
- Your fingerprints will be checked for any criminal record that you may have. Note that a conviction will not necessarily prevent you from being granted a license. However, failure to reveal a conviction can constitute grounds for the denial of your application.
- Workers' Compensation Insurance
Provide a copy of ONE of the following documents as proof of workers’ compensation insurance information:
- An Insurance Certificate for workers’ compensation insurance from a private insurance carrier or the New York State Insurance Fund Office. The Insurance Certificate must name the Department of Consumer Affairs as the certificate holder OR
- A Certificate of Attestation of Exemption from the New York State Workers’ Compensation Board (if you claimed exemption from the requirement to hold workers’ compensation insurance)
- To learn whether you can claim exemption from holding workers’ compensation insurance, visit NYS Workers’ Compensation Board at www.wcb.ny.gov
- Please note: You must provide DCA with proof of Workers’ Compensation Insurance should your business cease to qualify for Workers’ Compensation Exemption.
- DCA Trust Fund Enrollment OR Copy of Surety Bond (or Third Party Bond), properly signed
- If you want to enroll your business in the Trust Fund, complete the Trust Fund Enrollment Form. The fee for joining the Trust Fund is $200 OR
- If you do not enroll your business in the Trust Fund, you must submit a copy of a $20,000 Surety Bond (or Third Party Bond), properly signed. The copy of the bond must name the Department of Consumer Affairs as the Certificate Holder. Your corporate name, Doing-Business-As (DBA) name (if any), and premises address must be exactly the same on all documents. You must also submit a copy of the bond receipt showing that the bond has been paid in full and does not expire before the end of the licensing period.
The companies listed have provided bonds for licensees, or have communicated to the Department of Consumer Affairs an interest in doing so. The list must not be considered a recommendation of any company, or a complete listing. All applicants are advised to investigate and compare these and other bonding companies. Some companies may provide only certain types of bonds. Companies are listed in alphabetical order.
- Home Improvement Contractor Exam and Exam Fee
A sole proprietor, general partner, director, corporate officer, or shareholder owning 10% or more of company stock must visit the DCA Licensing Center, located at 42 Broadway, 5th Floor, in lower Manhattan, to take the Home Improvement Contractor Exam. EXCEPTION: The exam requirement is waived if a sole proprietor, general partner, director, corporate officer, or shareholder owning 10% or more of company stock currently holds a Home Improvement Salesperson License. The exam consists of 30 questions. The test taker must answer a minimum of 21 questions correctly to pass. The exam is given between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m. Monday through Friday at the DCA Licensing Center. The fee is $50. The exam fee is separate from the license fee and is non-refundable. If you fail the exam twice, you must pay the exam fee again in order to retake the exam.
You can take the exam in English or Spanish on computer. A paper exam is available in Chinese, Hindi, and Korean. Download the Home Improvement Business Examination Guide to help prepare for the exam.
IMPORTANT: Only one person (specified above) needs to pass the Home Improvement Contractor Exam. Applicants are only required to pass the exam once, even when applying for a Home Improvement Salesperson license which also has the exam requirement.
- Roster of Employees (download)
Please indicate if you are applying for a Home Improvement Contractor License and a Home Improvement Salesperson License and provide employee information on the Roster of Employees. Note: If you are not applying for both licenses, at least one person in your business must hold a current and valid Home Improvement Salesperson license issued by the Department of Consumer Affairs (e.g., sole proprietor, general partner, director, corporate officer, shareholder owning 10% or more of company stock, or employee).
- Contractual Compliance Agreement (download)
Review the Contractual Compliance Checklist to make sure your contracts meet legal requirements and complete the Contractual Compliance Agreement.
- Child Support Certification Form (download)
If your business is a SOLE PROPRIETORSHIP or GENERAL or LIMITED PARTNERSHIP, the proprietor or each individual general partner must submit a Child Support Certification Form.
- Granting Authority to Act Affirmation (download)
If this application will be filed by someone other than the license applicant, the license applicant must submit a Granting Authority to Act Affirmation.
- License Fee
The License Fee must be paid by credit card, money order, or check. Cards accepted at the DCA Licensing Center include MasterCard, American Express, and Discover Card. Credit card payments are subject to a 2.49% convenience fee. Checks or money orders must be payable to NYC Department of Consumer Affairs. The chart below lists the amount due depending upon when your license application is filed. Note: An odd year is any year ending in an odd digit; for example, 2013, 2015, etc. An even year is any year ending in an even digit; for example, 2012, 2014, etc.
Please note that convenience fees apply if you submit your license application online. A major credit card is required to submit applications online.
- Home Improvement Contractor License
- If You File Your Application Between These Dates:
- From July 1 in an odd year to December 31 in an odd year
- From January 1 in an even year to June 30 in an even year
- From July 1 in an even year to December 31 in an even year
- From January 1 in an odd year to June 30 in an odd year
- *Note: If you are applying for the license between January 1 in an odd year and June 30 in an odd year, you can pay the prorated fee for the license period about to end ($25) PLUS the fee for the new two-year license period ($100), for a total of $125. If you pay both fees, you will not need to renew the license until June 30 of the next odd year.
- Online Applicants: If you submit your license application online between January 1 in an odd year and June 30 in an odd year, you will be required to pay the combined fee totaling $125. You will not need to renew the license until June 30 of the next odd year.
- APPLICATION FILING PROCESS:
Thomas McGovern, MBA, CVA
Augustine Sampa, Director
Notary, Notary Public, Contractor Insurance, Corporate Formation, Advertising Agency, Marketing plans, Advertising plan, BUSINESS INSURANCE NYC, (718) 558-5532 WE OPEN CORPORATIONS, INCOME TAX PREPARATION, INCORORATION, NOTARY, NEW YORK CITY BUSINESS INSURANCE, BUSINESS PLANS, COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, BUSINESS OWNER INSURANCE,TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, SALES TAX, PAYROLL TAX. LOW COST BUSINESS INSURANCE, SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE, FREE QUOTE, 1040, IT-201, 941, 1120, 1120S, CT3M/4M, OPENING SMALL BUSINESS IN QUEENS NY, INCORPORATING IN NEW YORK STATE, WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE, PENALTIES REDUCTION, ELIMINATE FINES PENALTIES, SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE, INCORPORATE FILING RECEIPT, EIN NUMBERS, EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, ITIN NUMBERS, INDIVIDUAL TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, 24 HOUR NOTARY SERVICE, NOTARY, NOTARY PUBLIC, TYPES OF INSURANCE, TYPES OF TAXES IN NYC, CONTRACTOR BONDS, CONSTRUCTION BONDS, BUSINESS PERMITS, CONTRACTOR INSURANCE, BUILDING PERMITS, BUSINESS LICENSES AND PERMITS NEW YORK CITY, JAMAICA QUEENS, OPENNING A STORE IN NYC, BUSINESS CERTIFICATE DBA, SALES TAX CERTIFICATE, CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY, GUARNISHMENTS, PROBLEMS SOLVED, LEINS, LEVIES, JUDGEMENTS, BOOKKEEPER, BOOKKEEPING, ACCOUNTANT, ACCOUNTANTS, CPA NEEDED, C.P.A. NEEDED, CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT WANTED, TAX ACCOUNTANT, RAPID REFUND, FAST REFUND, BIG REFUNDS, INCOME TAX REFUNDS, RAL, REFUND ANTICIPATION LOANS, SURETY BONDS, HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORTS LICENSE TEST, HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORS INSURANCE, NASSAU COUNTY, KINGS COUNTY, NEW YORK CITY. BROOKYLN, HOW TO START A BUISNESS IN NEW YORK CITY ?, STARTING A BUSINESS IN NYC, PAYROLL SERVICE, INCOME TAX DUE DATES, FILINGS, TAX DUE DATES, TAX MAILING ADDRESS, INCOME TAX MAILING ADDRESS, NYC Department of Health and mental hygiene food service provider applications WC/DB-100, FLUSHING, CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, QUEENS VILLAGE, ST. ALBANS, HOLLIS, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, LAURELTON, RICHMOND HILL, SOUTH OZONE PARK, WOODHAVE, REGO PARK, FOREST HILLS, CORONA, HOWARD BEACH, BELLROSE, BAYSIDE, FOREST HILLS, JACKSON HEIGHTS, JAMAICA, HOW DO I OPEN A BUSINESS IN NYC ? BUSINESS TAXES
We service the following areas: Queens, Brooklyn, Manahattan, Bronx, Staten Island, Kings County, Richmond County, Nassua County, Suffolk county,Astoria, Ditmars, Steinway, Bayside, Bay Terrace, Oakland Gardens, Belle Harbor, Bellerose. Breezy Point. Broad Channel. Cambria Heights. College Point. Corona. Douglaston, Douglas Manor, East Elmhurst, Elmhurst, Far Rockaway, Arverne, Bayswater, Edgemere, Flushing, Auburndale, Kew Gardens Hills, Floral Park, Forest Hills, Forest Hills Gardens, Fresh Meadows, Glendale, Glen Oaks, Hollis, Hollis Hills, Holliswood, Howard Beach, Lindenwood, Jackson Heights, Jamaica, Briarwood, Jamaica Estates, Jamaica Hills, South Jamaica, Kew Gardens, Laurelton, Little Neck, Long Island City, Hunters Point, Ravenswood, Queensbridge, Maspeth, Middle Village, New Hyde Park, Ozone Park, Queens Village, Rego Park, LeFrak City, Richmond Hill, Ridgewood, Rockaway Beach, Rosedale, Saint Albans, Springfield Gardens, South Ozone Park, Sunnyside, Whitestone, Beechhurst, Malba, Woodhaven, Woodside--- All of New York State
Queens Neighborhood with zip codes
Arverne , 11692, Astoria Heights , 11370 , Astoria , 11102, 11103 , 11105 , Auburndale , 11358, Bay Terrace , 11360 Bayside , 11359, 11360, 11361 Bayswater , 11691 Beechhurst , 11357 Bellaire , 11427, 11428, 11429
Belle Harbor , 11694 Bellerose , 11426 Blissville , 11101 Breezy Point , 11697 Briarwood , 11435 Broad Channel , 11693 Cambria Heights , 11411 College Point , 11356 Corona , 11368 Ditmars , 11005, 11370 Douglaston , 11362, 11363 , Dutch Kills , 11101 , East Elmhurst , 11369, 11370, 11371 , Edgemere , 11690 , Elmhurst , 11373 , Far Rockaway , 11096, 11690, 11691, 11692, 11693, 11694, 11695, 11697 , Floral Park , 11001, 11002, 11003, 11004, 11005 , Flushing , 11351, 11352, 11354, 11355, 11356, 11357, 11358, 11359, 11360, 11361, 11362, 11363, 11364, 11365, 11366, 11367, 11368, 11369, 11370, 11371, 11372, 11373, 11374, 11375, 11377, 11378, 11379, 11380, 11381, 11385, 11386, 11390 , Forest Hills Gardens , 11375 , Forest Hills , 11375
Fresh Meadows , 11365, 11366 , Fresh Pond , 11385 , Glen Oaks , 11004 , Glendale , 11385 , Hammels , 11693
Hillcrest , 11365, 11366 , Hollis Hills , 11427 , Hollis , 11423 , Holliswood , 11423 , Howard Beach , 11414
Hunters Point , 11101 , Jackson Heights , 11372, 11370 , Jamaica , 11405, 11411, 11412, 11413, 11414, 11415, 11416, 11417, 11418, 11419, 11420, 11421, 11422, 11423, 11424, 11425, 11426, 11427, 11428, 11429, 11430, 11431, 11432, 11433, 11434, 11435, 11436, 11439, 11451, 11499 , Jamaica Estates , 11423, 11432
Jamaica Hills , 11432 , Kew Gardens Hills , 11367 , Kew Gardens , 11415, 11418, 11424 , Laurelton , 11413
LeFrak City , 11368 , Linden Hill , 11354 , Lindenwood , 11414 , Long Island City , 11101, 11102, 11103, 11104, 11105, 11106, 11109 , Little Neck , 11362, 11363 , Malba , 11357 , Maspeth , 11378 , Meadowmere , 11422
Middle Village , 11379 , Murray Hill , 11358 , Neponsit , 11694 , New Hyde Park , 11040, 11042 , North Shore Towers , 11005 , Oakland Gardens , 11364 , Ozone Park , 11416, 11417 , Pomonok , 11365 , Queens Village , 11427, 11428, 11429 , Queensboro Hill , 11355 , Queensbridge , 11101 , Ravenswood , 11106 , Rego Park , 11374 , Richmond Hill , 11418 , Ridgewood , 11385, 11386 , Rochdale Village , 11434 , Rockaway Beach , 11693
Rockaway Park , 11694 , Rosedale , 11422 , Roxbury , 11697 , Saint Albans , 11412 , South Jamaica , 11435, 11433, 11436, 11434 , South Ozone Park , 11420, 11436 , Springfield Gardens , 11413 , Sunnyside Gardens , 11104 , Sunnyside , 11104 , Tudor Village , 11417 , Whitestone , 11357 , Willets Point , 11368 , Woodhaven , 11421 , Woodside , 11377 ,
Brooklyn Neighborhood with zip codes
Albemarle-Kenmore Terrace, 11226, Bath Beach 11214, Bay Ridge, 11209, Bedford Stuyvesant, 11216, Bensonhurst, 11214, Bergen Beach, 11234, Beverley Square East, 11226, Beverley Square West, 11226, Boerum Hill, 11201,11217, Borough Park, 11219, Brighton Beach, 11235, Broadway Junction, 11233, Brooklyn Heights, 11201, Brownsville, 11212, Bushwick, 11221, Canarsie, 11236, Carroll Gardens, 11231, Caton Park, 11218, City Line, 11207, Clinton Hill, 11205, Cobble Hill, 11201, Coney Island, 11224, Crown Heights, 11225,11213, Crown Heights North, 11213, Cypress Hills, 11208, Ditmas Park, 11226, Ditmas Park West, 11226, Downtown,11201, DUMBO, 11201, Dyker Heights, 11228, East Flatbush, 11203, East New York, 11207, 11208, East Williamsburg, 11206, Farragut, 11210, Fiske Terrace, 11230, Flatbush, 11226, Flatlands, 11236, Fort Greene, 11205, Fort Hamilton, 11209, Fulton Ferry, 11201, Georgetown, 11230, Gerritsen Beach, 11229, Gowanus, 11231, Gravesend, 11223, Greenpoint, 11222, Greenwood Heights, 11232, Highland Park, 11207, Homecrest, 11239, Kensington, 11218, Mapleton, 11204, Madison, 11229, Manhattan Beach, 11234, Manhattan Terrace, 11230, Marine Park, 11234, Midwood, 11230, Midwood Park, 11210, Mill Basin, 11234, Mill Island, 11234, Navy Yard, 11205, New Lots, 11236, North Side, 11211, Northeast Flatbush, 11212, Ocean Hill, 11233, Ocean Parkway, 11230, Paerdegat Basin, 11236, Park Slope, 11215, 11217, Plum Beach, 11235, Prospect Lefferts Gardens, 11225, Prospect Heights, 11217, 11238, Prospect Park South, 11217, Red Hook, 11231, Remsen Village, 11236, Rugby, 11203, Sea Gate, 11224, Sheepshead Bay, 11235, South Midwood, 11210, South Side, 11210, South Park Slope, 11215, Spring Creek,
11239, Stable Brooklyn, 11218, Starrett City, 11239, Stuyvesant Heights, 11216, Sunset Park, 11220, Vinegar Hill, 11201, Weeksville, 11233, West Midwood, 11230, Williamsburg, 11206,11211, Windsor Terrace, 11218, Wingate, 11203,
Site Mailing List
Sign Guest Book
View Guest Book
BUSINESS INSURANCE NYC, (929) 290-8609 , Cheap Business Insurance, WE OPEN CORPORATIONS, INCOME TAX PREPARATION, INCORORATION, NOTARY, NEW YORK CITY BUSINESS INSURANCE, BUSINESS PLANS, COMMERCIAL INSURANCE, BUSINESS OWNER INSURANCE,TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, SALES TAX, PAYROLL TAX., sell a business, business for sale, selling a business, small business for sale, sell a franchise, advertise a business, how to sell a business, sell my business, Business Broker, Business Brokerage for construction businesses, Busines br oker for contractorsLOW COST BUSINESS INSURANCE, SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE, FREE QUOTE, 1040, IT-201, 941, 1120, 1120S, CT3M/4M, OPENING SMALL BUSINESS IN QUEENS NY, INCORPORATING IN NEW YORK STATE, WORKERS COMPENSATION INSURANCE, PENALTIES REDUCTION, ELIMINATE FINES PENALTIES, SMALL BUSINESS INSURANCE, INCORPORATE FILING RECEIPT, EIN NUMBERS, EMPLOYER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, ITIN NUMBERS, INDIVIDUAL TAX IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS, 24 HOUR NOTARY SERVICE, TYPES OF INSURANCE, TYPES OF TAXES IN NYC, CONTRACTOR BONDS, CONSTRUCTION BONDS, BUSINESS PERMITS, CONTRACTOR INSURANCE, BUILDING PERMITS, BUSINESS LICENSES AND PERMITS NEW YORK CITY, JAMAICA QUEENS, OPENNING A STORE IN NYC, BUSINESS CERTIFICATE DBA, SALES TAX CERTIFICATE, CERTIFICATE OF AUTHORITY, GUARNISHMENTS, PROBLEMS SOLVED, LEINS, LEVIES, JUDGEMENTS, BOOKKEEPER, BOOKKEEPING, ACCOUNTANT, ACCOUNTANTS, CPA NEEDED, C.P.A. NEEDED, CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANT WANTED, TAX ACCOUNTANT, RAPID REFUND, FAST REFUND, BIG REFUNDS, INCOME TAX REFUNDS, RAL, REFUND ANTICIPATION LOANS, SURETY BONDS, HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORTS LICENSE TEST, HOME IMPROVEMENT CONTRACTORS INSURANCE, NASSAU COUNTY, KINGS COUNTY, NEW YORK CITY. BROOKYLN, HOW TO START A BUISNESS IN NEW YORK CITY ?, STARTING A BUSINESS IN NYC, PAYROLL SERVICE, INCOME TAX DUE DATES, FILINGS, TAX DUE DATES, TAX MAILING ADDRESS, INCOME TAX MAILING ADDRESS, NYC Department of Health and mental hygiene food service provider applications WC/DB-100, FLUSHING, CAMBRIA HEIGHTS, QUEENS VILLAGE, ST. ALBANS, HOLLIS, SPRINGFIELD GARDENS, LAURELTON, RICHMOND HILL, SOUTH OZONE PARK, WOODHAVE, REGO PARK, FOREST HILLS, CORONA, HOWARD BEACH, BELLROSE, BAYSIDE, FOREST HILLS, JACKSON HEIGHTS, JAMAICA, HOW DO I OPEN A BUSINESS IN NYC ? Business insurance NYC, Income Tax Preparation, Incorporate your business, open a new business, business start ups, Small Business Insurance NY, New York Business Insurance, Business Insurance Quotes, Commercial Insurance, Business Insurance, NY - Insure Your Business, New York relaxes rules on large commercial insurance, Commercial Liability Insurance, Crazy Business Insurance, Home Improvement Contractors License NYC, Home Improvement License NY, Home Improvement License NYC, Home Improvement License Jamaica NY, Home Improvement License Long Island, Home Improvement License Queens, Home Improvement License Brooklyn, Home Improvement License Staten Island, Home Improvement License Bronx, Home Improvement License NY
Advantage Brokerage, Inc
NYC Business Insurance
164-03 89th Ave Ste. 1-C
Jamaica, New York 11432
New York City Business Insurance
8845 164th St, Jamaica NY 11432
Queens County, New York City, N.Y.C.
Phone: (929) 290-8609
New Location opening in Brooklyn, NY